Saturday 21 May 2011

Big Girls

I'm dreaming of the she beasts today, steroid-abusing hunkesses and their traffic-stopping, fabric-stretching physiques of massive solid muscle.

So here are a selection of these mega-women, with quotations from other female bodybuilders about how pumping iron and their steroid use have affected their bodies, their self-esteem, and their sexuality.

Jana Linke-Sippl

He had just racked the weight when he looked up to see my two perfect glute muscles swagger by; packed into my pair of black spandex pants so sheer my G-string was clearly visible underneath. As he sat up to see the rest of me, he whacked the bar with his head… hard.

Maria Segura

Some people do react to me as if I am repugnant, but I feel good about my body and I am comfortable in my own skin. I feel sexy, I am comfortable taking my clothes off or having someone look at me or touch me.

Betty Pariso

Clitoral enlargement resulting from androgen use is another irreversible side effect. I've seen more than one as big as my thumb, and I can tell you - it'll change the way your man thinks about cunnilingus.

Tazzie Colomb
Imagine you pay a sociable call to your new neighbour and find SHE answers the door to you dressed like THIS.
Call the paramedics!

I am thoroughly aware of the power I posses when I can walk around a room naked, knowing what I look like and not having to grab a towel to cover me as I walk to the bathroom. I can undress in a room full of lights with eyes on me and not give a damn. I also know I posses the power to make him insecure. Make him wonder if he is enough.

Julie Bourassa

Testosterone makes women horny. Very horny and very aggressive. Before you go putting Dianabol in you girlfriend's oatmeal, picture this: she's all worked up, got nothing to do and she wants you - NOW! I'm not talking candles and soft music here, I'm talking total, aggressive, instant gratification: several times a day.

Roberta Toth

On steroids I constantly gained muscle. I even gained eight pounds of lean muscle while I was dieting for a show. I was doing 20-25 sets per body part at the time.

Carmella Cureton

Taking anabolics affected my sex life incredibly. While on them I have an uncontrollable sex drive. Female bodybuilders are the horniest women alive.

Maryse Manios

I would have to say that this body has given me a freedom that most women only dare to dream of.

Renee Toney

Because of competitive bodybuilding and my use of anabolic steroids my clit has grown considerably larger and this has made sex way better. The clitoral growth changed my sex life. Sex is really really awesome.

Miss Olympia Iris Kyle

A direct result of the steroids I have used for bodybuilding is that I can make myself have an incredible orgasm, which in itself is hugely empowering.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. The quotes for Betty Pariso and Julie Bourassa are not from female bodybuilders, but from an article by John Romero about the effects of anabolic use in women.

    ReplyDelete